Aage Thoen elected BNCC president
- April 15, 2019
“It is an honor to accept the position, and I aim to contribute to meet the goals of the chamber with the collaboration of an enthusiastic and knowledgeable board. Our goal is to increase the visibility and relevance of our chamber of commerce. Let business people think about BNCC every time they think about Brazil”, stated Aage Thoen in the annual general meeting.
• Increase the visibility and relevance of the BNCC as a facilitator and support team for business development between Norway and Brazil.
• Attract speakers for the Executive Dialogue covering topics of interest.
• Hosting events in alone or in partnership with trade organizations, public and private sector highlighting opportunities and issues relevant for decision makers.
• Further strengthening the communication with the Embassy, Consulate as well as NBCC.
• Enlarge the network outside Oslo with targeted notifications and communication.
• Engage with entrepreneurs and upstarts to assist and support in their search for insight and credible information and relations.
A new board was elected, and new members of the board are Ms. Patricia Medina, representing Aker Solutions; Tommy Bjørnsen, representing DNV GL; and Esben Tuman, representing Yara. The new board and executive team now consists of Aage Thoen (Thoen Group), Aleksander Skaare (Scatec Solar), Celma Hellebust (Hellebust Int.), Esben Tuman (Yara), Ida Stuve (DNB), Jan Tore Linstad (The Kongsberg Group), Ottar Hermansen (Innovation Norway), Patricia Medina (Aker Solutions), Silvana Polich (Embassy of Brazil), Tommy Bjørnsen (DNV GL), and Tor-Ove Horstad (Norsk Hydro). And executive director Mrs. Larissa Slottet.
Sign up to our newsletter!
Be the first to receive news information about upcoming events from BNCC.