Why become a member?
As a member of the Brazilian-Norweigan Chamber of Commerce, you will enjoy the following benefits:
Benefits of membership
- View the Brazilian-Norwegian business scene at close range;
- BNCC events often feature prominent speakers representing Brazil and
Norway government, professional and business interests;
- BNCC aims to expand opportunities in Brazilian-Norwegian trade;
- Advice and matchmaking in specific markets in Brazil and Norway; In cooperation with BNCC directors, we can access to experts on diverse issues such as marketing, legal, culture awareness, and other matters. If you need any professional advice about the Brazilian or Norwegian market, our assistance is available to members only on a cost-reimbursement basis.
Service to members
- Exchange of experience;
- Specific information about Brazil;
- Develop network among players in the Brazilian market;
- Inputs about opportunities and political/economic situation in Brazil.
Your Membership of the Brazilian-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce is an effective way of:
- creating new business contacts with companies and individuals
- networking with people sharing same business interests
- keeping informed of Norwegian-Brazilian trade developments
- exchanging business ideas and experiences in a social setting
- making your views known to those influencing business relations between Norway and Brazil.
- be listed on the BNCC website with a brief description and a link to your own website – a unique opportunity to promote your company, its products and services, both locally and abroad
- link up with other Members through the Chamber’s services
- access our contact network and our data on Norwegian and Brazilian economies
- attend membership meetings and other events organised by the Chamber and its members
- create business contacts with Members at informal get-togethers
- be on the list when the Chamber is requested to recommend suppliers of products and services
- enjoy special assistance when required as the Chamber can assist in opening doors for Norwegian companies in Brazil and Brazilian companies in Norwayexplore contacts in the Brazilian business community
- give your input when views are sought from the business community by Norwegian officials
Sign up to our newsletter!
Be the first to receive news information about upcoming events from BNCC.