Goal, mission & vision
The objective of the Brazilian-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce is to promote the development of commercial relationships between Brazil and Norway, in such forms as the Chamber deems opportune. This will mainly take the form of networking events, conferences and seminars, company visits and bridging potential business partners.
Events, workshops and meetings are organised in order to give the members updated information about the political, economical or sector business issues. The meetings are settings for an exchange of experience among the members, thus contributing to raising the general knowledge in Norway about the business environment in Brazil.
To strengthen the commercial relationship between Brazil and Norway
- Increase the visibility and relevance of the BNCC as a facilitator and support team for business development between Brazil and Norway.
- Attract speakers for the Executive Dialogue covering topics of interest.
- Host events alone or in partnership with trade organizations, as well as public and private enterprises, highlighting opportunities and discussing issues relevant for decision makers.
- Strengthen the communication with the Brazilian Embassy and Consulates, as well as with our partner in Brazil, the Norwegian-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce (NBCC).
- Enlarge the business network beyond Oslo.
- Engage with entrepreneurs and startups to assist and support their search for insight and trustworthy information and relations.
BNCC shall be recognised by Brazilian and Norwegian authorities, and the business communities in Brazil and Norway, as the preferred facilitator for business activities between the two countries.
Sign up to our newsletter!
Be the first to receive news information about upcoming events from BNCC.